Five Habits to Give Up
1) Hitting the snooze button - Get up on the first beep, control the day or it will control you.
2) Floating - Without realising many of us float about. Focus by making constant lists and targets. Make short medium and long term goals.
3) Eating and drinking sugary snacks - sugar in itself doesn’t cause you damage. However, it does make you feel hungry, which puts you on a rollercoaster sugar ride.
4) Fear - One of the most destructive of all habits. It stops most of us from pushing out of our comfort zone.
5) Procrastination - Do it now, not the easiest job, the first job on your list today. If you need to prioritise do the hardest job first.